Thursday, April 18, 2013

Military Illustrated Modeller Issue 018

We are surrounded by items produced in China. The title is such a popular expression in our everyday life that sometimes it is surprising to see any different label. We may call it Signum temporis - the sign of times. Our wonderful hobby is no exception to this worldwide tendency - more and more frequently we can buy model kits or extras designed and produced by Chinese manufacturers. The expansive policy of Hobbyboss made it omnipresent in modelling world. The models they offer are well made and present interesting topics; I always look for subjects which are original and draw attention. What is important to me is the fact that the vehicle I work on is not another ordinary green tank which is a part of any modeller's collection. An eye-catching machine in a unique camo scheme is what I am interested in and any additional possibilities of modification are undoubtedly the decisive element in choosing the model. The Chinese producer fulfils my expectations perfectly. This is why the moment I saw ZBD-05's replica announcement I knew it will be in my workshop.

No comments: