Friday, September 6, 2013

Scale Aviation Modeller 09/2013

Study of books, Internet sites, and talks with fellow modellers suggest there are some common opinions about certain aircraft. A lot of them claim the F-105 is very beautiful, but I never liked it. The A-7 is regarded as the opposite, and has even earned its nickname based on the fact, but I always liked the lines of the Corsair II. The Westland Wyvern is also seldom regarded as a beautiful plane, but I always loved its shape. Perhaps there is something wrong with me? I always wanted to build a Wyvern, but the only option in my scale -1/48 - was the Dynavector vacform kit. My only sources of information about this product were Internet reviews, in which some positive reviews offered an insight into the kit, but only a hands-on examination can tell you everything. Dynavector kits are not distributed in Poland, so the option was to order online. I debated the purchase at some length, as I had no information to go on and the kit is rather expensive.

No comments: