Thursday, April 11, 2013

Military In Scale 08/2011

Whenever I plan a new project, the one thing that can get in the way of me actually making a start, is the time that I imagine the whole thing will take to finish. Sometimes I will open a box, look at the hundreds of parts that lie within and think to myself that it will just take too long to complete! I move on to what I see as a simpler project and so the pattern repeats until I actually decide that all of my projects seem to take forever and then actually make a start! Of course, the truth is, that modelling is a hobby in which you simply have to put in the time to reap the reward of a fine model at the end of the journey. If you think that you can build up the necessary skills to be able to build and paint nice models without putting in the hours, you'd probably be better off doing something else! And yet there are times when all of us crave a simple, short project and then find ourselves bogged-down with one that is anything but...

No comments: