Saturday, March 23, 2013

EuroModelismo - Armor Models No.20

In this particular case, boredom was the incentive for my interest, as there were no novelties on the shelves of my local modelling shop. However, when I opened the box of this kit. I was pleasantly surprised. It was perfect! The tracks were rigid and the box art showed a very attractive camouflage pattern. I thought it would be a perfect way to detoxify myself of the usual models I make and so I started to assemble it as soon as I got home. As I expected, this was one of those models that makes you long for those far off days when all you wanted to do was glue plastic parts together...no photo-etch, resin or airbrushes involved. Just the enjoyment of building a straightforward model with some glue, scissors and sand paper. No headaches, just relax and use your imagination... If the concise manufacturer's instructions are followed, there are no problems assembling the model in next to no time. The only down side was.

No comments: